The Pulse on Gen Z and How Buildings Will Interact
Kerry W. Kirby on Generation Z, Millennials, Digital Technologies, and How They are Affecting the Multifamily Industry
Kerry Kirby is an entrepreneur, speaker, and technology innovator. He’s the founder and CEO of 365 Connect, a leading provider of award-winning marketing, leasing, and resident technology platforms for the multifamily housing industry. Kerry has propelled his 365 Connect brand from a scrappy boot-strapped startup to an internationally known and recognized company. He has been a guest lecturer, featured speaker, and panelist at numerous universities, national conferences, and events. He’s been featured on BBC Digital Planet program, NPR News, and various other media outlets. He’s written the foreword to a nationally published book on real estate and technology and co-hosted over 100 industry webcasts reaching over one million listeners. He’s often quoted as an expert on technology.
In This Episode
Patrick and Kerry discuss the following:
- What the 365 Connect story is, how it started, and where it is going.
- Kerry’s thoughts on web-based technologies and using these platforms in property management.
- The other brands that Kerry has developed – MultifamilyBiz.com and uCribs.com.
- What Kerry thinks is driving the change in user experience today.
- Kerry’s take on Generation Z and millennials and how these groups are emerging in the multifamily industry.
- Kerry’s thoughts on the future of acquisitions and development from a financial and investment standpoint with the impact to the autonomous driving vehicle.
- What’s different in the behavior of Gen Z and millennials.
- The expectations of Gen Z and millennials and the kind of user experience and services that will appeal to them.
- The different technologies that can be used and are being used in the multifamily industry.
- What the multifamily industry needs to be aware of when it comes to data and how to deal with the data being collected.
- The way people are interacting with buildings now.
Find Kerry W. Kirby Online