Meet the Sponsors Series – Dwelo
Multifamily Leadership is an Events, News, and Media Platform.
It’s where Multifamily Innovation, Technology, Investments, and Leaders converge.
As part of our Multifamily Women® Summit, we share time with innovative brands as part of our “Meet the Sponsors” series that showcases those brands that are supporting the platform to advance not only technology and innovation, but the women who are making all of that possible.
If you haven’t registered for the Multifamily Women® Summit yet, now is the time. Go here to grab your ticket.
Dwelo is bringing smart device technology to apartment communities. Their software, hardware, and service platform enables the owners and managers of multifamily properties to offer smart homes as an amenity to their residents and simultaneously improves the efficiency of property operations. Dwelo smart apartments are live in thousands of apartments from coast to coast.
In this episode, we covered:
- Pam Yoon, the company’s Principal Product Manager, gives us a detailed overview of Dwelo, the first smart community system in the sector.
- According to Pam, Dwelo streamlines processes and increases ROI while saving time for property staff. Residents can use their mobile devices to operate the thermostat, keys, security, pool fencing, gym doors, and more.
- Dwelo also offers leak detection to help prevent major issues early on and eliminates the trouble of having to rekey locks. The ability to manage thermostats in vacant apartments allows multifamily investors to make monthly savings of up to $38 per vacant unit, Pam states.
- Dwelo gives investors the opportunity to market their apartments as smart homes and is regarded as an amenity, which implies that it can boost rent by an additional 2% to 3%.
- At the Multifamily Women® Summit, Pam is eager to network with owners and developers to get firsthand feedback about the product and to ask and answer any questions about Dwelo.
Want to support the Multifamily Women Summit and platform and get your very own meet the sponsor podcast? Click here to sponsor.
Connect with Pam Yoon, Principal Product Manager at Dwelo