Meet the Sponsors Series – RealPage Smart Building
Multifamily Leadership, is an events, news, and media platform. It’s where Multifamily Innovation, technology, Investments, and Leaders converge. As part of our Multifamily Innovation® Summit, we share time with innovative brands as part of our “Meet the Sponsors” series that showcases those brands that are supporting the platform to advance technology, innovation, leadership, and investments.
Be sure to register for the Multifamily Innovation® Summit at multifamilyinnovation.com
Today Patrick shares time with Mark Schmulen who is now the General Manager at RealPage SmartBuilding, but was the Co-Founder and CEO of Chirp Systems, a company acquired by RealPage.
In this episode, Patrick and Mark discuss:
- What is RealPage Smart Building and how is it making life better for apartment owners and operators?
- Mark shares how brands like Stratis, Chirp Systems, and RealPage come together while remaining focused on delivering great value to apartment property staff and management in a seamless manner.
- Mark discusses how he Co-Founded Chirp Systems and what the process was like for them as they worked closely with Camden Property Trust to develop the product, which ultimately led to the acquisition by RealPage.
- Patrick and Mark talk about how smart apartment homes and smart multifamily buildings are becoming less of an amenity and more of a necessity, and what RealPage Smart Building is doing to centralize building management and automation.
- Mark is excited about their apartment retrofit solutions and talks about the new innovations that are allowing operators to get more creative and find ways to realize cost savings, staff productivity, and operational efficiencies.
Connect with Mark on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markschmulen/
Connect with Patrick on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickantrim/
Register for the Multifamily Innovation® Summit: https://multifamilyinnovation.com/