Meet the Sponsors Series – Rently
Multifamily Leadership is an Events, News, and Media Platform.
It’s where Multifamily Innovation, Technology, Investments, and Leaders converge.
As part of our Multifamily Women® Summit, we share time with innovative brands as part of our “Meet the Sponsors” series that showcases those brands that are supporting the platform to advance not only technology and innovation, but the women who are making all of that possible.
If you haven’t registered for the Multifamily Women® Summit yet, now is the time. Go here to grab your ticket.
Rently is a smart home and self-guided touring hardware and software provider.
Rently’s all-in-one solution allows real estate operators to provide touring and living experiences for their current and future residents while optimizing their leasing efficiency and expanding revenue opportunities.
In this episode, we covered:
- The journey Rently has been on since 2011 and how they survived the pandemic with their innovative solutions
- Why Karissa is so excited to be working with Rently and how they’re helping the multifamily industry every day
- The challenges and obstacles Rently is helping solve with multifamily residents, owners, operators, and investors
- Product specifics and the multifamily markets and asset classes Rently is serving
- Why Karissa is excited to attend the Multifamily Women® Summit
Want your company featured on the Multifamily Women® Podcast? Click here to sponsor.
Connect with Karissa Reardon on LinkedIn
Vice President, Strategic Sales at Rently