We Like and Support What We Invest In
Trade shows have worked for decades. But multifamily vendors are trying to sell a product using a system that was invented before the internet.
There’s a new way of doing sales and marketing. We’re taking the multifamily industry on a journey beyond the old way of doing things.
As part of that, we’re giving away $150,000 to our clients instead of spending $150,000 on trade shows, but once it’s gone, it’s gone. If you want to join us on this journey, head to https://multifamilyclients.com/ and see what we’re doing for the multifamily industry.
In this episode, we covered:
- Why vendors like using an outdated sales strategy
- How much growth is possible without spending money on any trade shows
- What top companies do instead of trade shows to get incredible results
- Why changing your trade show sales focus to 12 months instead of a few weeks can drastically increase your sales
- What your ideal clients REALLY want (hint: it’s not your product)
Building a Trusted Multifamily Brand to Accelerate Growth and Scale
What Multifamily Investors Really Want